WOMEN please heed this warning!!!

mom'sfolly :

I don't use or clean the boyos bathroom. I try not to even go in there. My dh was raised in a family where the proper toilet position was seat down, lid closed. I learned from him, and now that's the way the whole family rolls....

However, the younger son's targeting capacity seems to be damaged. I try not to let him near bathrooms I might be using. It's point and shoot, I really don't get the difficulty. Maybe there are squirrels in the bathroom?

My brothers are just... gross. We have to use the same bathroom
sickbyc.gif

Around here if you don't lower the seat and close the lid any one of the 6 animals in the house will utilize it as a water bowl and have a fine time frolicking in it. If you leave it up, you have to clean up the mess left by the dogs or cats. It's easier just to keep the lid down.
roll.png

Quote:
My brothers are just... gross. We have to use the same bathroom
sickbyc.gif

My brothers are just icky pigs in the bathroom. They complain that I take too long in the bathroom, but they do just as much messing around with their hair and then leave the gel and spray all over!

But I got my own bathroom when we moved. Because my parents were tired of us complaining about the other ones. Since the boys like to be pigs together, they got their own bathroom. I got my own, it's tiny, but it doesn't stink like boys.

Back
Top Bottom