Won Season Opener!!!! (Dial-up Warning!)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Scrambled Egg, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    New Look for the 2008 Car (Open Wheel Modified)- This was our first open practice for the season, yeah! My 17 year old drives this race car. Our season runs every saturday night from now through October (there is adifferent track that we will occasionally run on some friday nights too)...won't be seeing me too much on fridays and saturdays from now on!! Wish us luck for the season!! 3rd in the points for the year last year, shooting for a Championship this year...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Son's Girlfriend & My Daughter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  2. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    I thought this was going to be about Chicken Chariot Racing. [​IMG]

But car racing is cool too. Great pics by the way. What camera are you using.[​IMG]

3. Scrambled Egg

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Yeah I wish I were clever enough to get the chicken racing going like you do, hahaha!!! That is my daughter's little HP, $200.00 digital camera....way better than the piece of junk kodak one I have...will be buyin me one like hers, lol! That kodak never would take a decent picture if it weren't the brightest sunlit day and it was twice as much as hers! I did have to take the memory cards out and put in my kodak to upload the pics though so I guess I'll need some kind of docking/uploading thing if I get the HP camera. Anyway, thanks, and you are super clever with the photography and photoshopping stuff!! [​IMG]

4. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Is it really an Impala SS? I am totally unfamiliar with this racing style. Why "open wheel" and why all the mods to the body in the front end? Can't wait till spring till I can go real fast in my really loud 76 Firebird!!! Best of luck this season. Woo hoo! Carolyn

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I hope to get into this one day. Been dreaming about it for year. Lots of luck! [​IMG]

6. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    awsome

7. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] How fun Darlene.........let the race begin I wish the best season for you all !

8. 2dream

2dream Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    Jackson MS
    Scrambled, How we gonna go on that road trip if you are all tied up with racing.
    Oh well, guess I will just have to pick up Brandi first, then Redfeathers and we will come stay with you til racing season is over.
    You will have your very on Pep Squad leading y'all to that Championship Season.
    Now you have to keep up updated all season long.

9. Scrambled Egg

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    LOL! Thanks for the comments, this is such a lifestyle for us. Travis started go-kart racing at 7 and we put him in a stock car at 11, so we've been at this along time. No, not really an Impala, lol! I think they all have something like that on the front, the guy that did our graphics thought it was cool. Dreamy, we'll just have to make that road trip during the week, haha!...and we need to pick up Okie too, she said she would come along, lol!!! We can take the race car and get there REALLY fast!! [​IMG]

10. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Darlene I hope y'all have the best season ever, tell Travis to be careful and win big.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by