Wonder what's going on INSIDE the EGG in your Bator? Check it out:

We had to do this in development biology in college. It looks better in pictures, than in real life. I was pretty traumatized by the lab. On the later days, the chickens were thrashing and moving a long time before they died. Now looking at the days 1-3 were awesome, under the microscope you could actually see a heart beating, the neural tube, ect.

Quote:
Seriously!

This is awesome, and may be very helpful to me in the future! Bookmarking it! Thanks!

me too. thanks for posting. it is so cool to see them moving when i candle. now i have more of a frame of reference. thanks bunches!!!

Quote:
Seriously!

This is awesome, and may be very helpful to me in the future! Bookmarking it! Thanks!

I also want to mark this! How do I do that? Thanks

You can click "subscribe to topic" on the bottom, left hand side of this grey box, above the "submit" button. This will put the thread in your BYC threads that you are subscribed to and it will send you updates to any follow-up commentary by other members.

An alternative is to put it in your "favorites" or "bookmarks" on your own computer. I use Windows Explorer and the toolbar at the top has a drop-down menu entitiled: "Favorites" and when it is clicked on, you see an option to add it to your favorites. That way it is stored as a favorite link on your own computer.

Quote:
I also want to mark this! How do I do that? Thanks

You can click "subscribe to topic" on the bottom, left hand side of this grey box, above the "submit" button. This will put the thread in your BYC threads that you are subscribed to and it will send you updates to any follow-up commentary by other members.

An alternative is to put it in your "favorites" or "bookmarks" on your own computer. I use Windows Explorer and the toolbar at the top has a drop-down menu entitiled: "Favorites" and when it is clicked on, you see an option to add it to your favorites. That way it is stored as a favorite link on your own computer.

Thanks so much! It is now marked!
smile.png

Quote:
Wow, fascinating. I'm much more comfortable with the study of formerly living things from afar!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Totally agree! From a blob to a live breathing chick in 21 days! Amazing!

That's why incubating and candling is so fascinating to me. I cannot believe the speed with which these living beings grow and it doesn't stop after they hatch for some time!

Back
Top Bottom