Won't let me login?

Quote:
I have to wonder if the same issue that I had a while back when I changed my password here has crept up for this member Rob. Remember when you had to give me a dummy password for the sandbox?

Also, I tried the "lost password" option just in case that might help me; - It doesn't send anything to my email. Just thought you wanted to know, in case that may possibly be a bug and not just limited to me. I tried both my username and my actual email address.

Quote:
Did you try logging in with your old password?

The sandbox is actually a little bit behind the live site.

I had a similar situation when we first got into the sandbox and had just changed my password here. But since I didn't remember my old password (autosave) Rob had to give me a dummy one for the sandbox.

I would say try your old password if you know what it is.

eta: You won't get email notification for stuff done in the sandbox.

Last edited:
Actually, yes, I did try two different old passwords, I kinda figured that might be a case, but - Didn't work.

Well whatever happens, I just hope I'll be able to log into the released, normal new version this upcoming week.

I also did all that, cleared the history, changed password nothing, just won't let me.
Michele

Illia got in once we reset her password. If you are able to get past the first login, and have tried the second login, and get the exact error: "Could not login. Please check your credentials and try again." You can send me a PM and I can reset your password over there... but ONLY if you end up with that exact error first.
smile.png

Quote:
Hi,
I just upgraded to GFM today. I still can NOT post a new topic . The yellow bar blinks but I cant post. I removed cookies, allowed cookies, went to Firefox, went to another browser, but no matter what I do, sip. Cant post. The ONLY thing I can do is reply to a quote. this is very frustrating. I have a huge problem with my 8 week old chicks and would love to ask fellow members a question . but cant
sad.png
I will try again tomorrow and if this does not work I guess cancel the membership. Very sad. Meanwhile my baby hens are in trouble

Quote:
Hi,
I just upgraded to GFM today. I still can NOT post a new topic . The yellow bar blinks but I cant post. I removed cookies, allowed cookies, went to Firefox, went to another browser, but no matter what I do, sip. Cant post. The ONLY thing I can do is reply to a quote. this is very frustrating. I have a huge problem with my 8 week old chicks and would love to ask fellow members a question . but cant
sad.png
I will try again tomorrow and if this does not work I guess cancel the membership. Very sad. Meanwhile my baby hens are in trouble

If you have a problem with your chicks you want to post it on THIS current platform tonight! Don't try to use the sandbox for that type of stuff as anything that happens in the sandbox will be erased in the conversion and be overwritten by what is here on the current platform.

Remember that BYC will be down tomorrow as we convert over. So post your question on here tonight.

I logged on to the first site and then fought to log into my byc with my name and password. I was able to open a forum though and I we to reply to something and it popped up and asked for my log on info. I was able to log on that way.
Quote:

One of the bugs we're having right now in the sandbox is, some things take a little while to happen. I wonder if your new thread there will show up after a few minutes. Happened to me earlier today.

At any rate, elevan is quite right, a problem with sick chicks needs to be posted here, not there. Everything but the sandbox thread in the BYC Announcements forum will be erased when they convert.

Back
Top Bottom