Wood Ducks anyone?

look at this new color of wood duck
ep.gif

it is called a silver wood duck

http://www.rgbexotics.com/images/silverwoodduck2.jpg

that is what i want

The mandarins do seem even more attractive than the wood ducks it seems.

mandarinduck.jpg

pic_312732001183772333.jpg

This is so beautiful it seems unreal! Where can I get Mandarins?

Last edited:
The colors on those ducks really does seem "unreal". I am seriously wondering whether they were photo-shopped.

What do you Mandarin duck owners think?

-Kim

Quote:
Mandarins are indeed very beautiful and are common in captivity. I recently sold a few eggs on eBay and seen that Dan in Florida has some listed now - http://www.gbwf.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6219
Later in the year, many more will be listed and available. My hen has just begun her second clutch and I know of other's who have as well.

The males are within a few weeks of going into their summer eclipse, the only complaint I've found for the Northern Wood Ducks!!

Dan

Belive it or not those were not photo edited i have one pair and they are exatcly like that they
are so pleasent to look at. you can get there eggs on ebay and eggbid and on eggbid they have pairs there is also
a white mandarin and a aprocot along with the normal like in the pictures posted earlier.

Belive it or not those were not photo edited i have one pair and they are exatcly like that they
are so pleasent to look at. you can get there eggs on ebay and eggbid and on eggbid they have pairs there is also
a white mandarin and a aprocot along with the normal like in the pictures posted earlier.
the best part is they are not loud in fact you can barely hear them from 20 feet
away and they sound cool not like the normal duck

Last edited:
i just bouth 1 pair of apricot wood ducks ,1 pair of normal wood ducks , a pair of mandarins and 7 mandarin eggs . Cant wait to get them in thier pen and watch them . ill post pics soon

I have a pair of Wood Ducks which are cousins to the Mandarin Ducks. Actually, I would say a photo doesn't do them justice.

Very, very pretty birds.

love.gif

Back
Top Bottom