1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WOOT!!! Got my Antique Roadshow Tickets!!!! WOOT!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Guitartists, May 9, 2008.

1. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Woohoo!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I was having a bad day after realizing that my stimulus check is going to be of the "mailed paper" variety [​IMG] Needed that money ASAP. Was starting to feel like the universe was out to get me when.....

you've got mail!

My email confirming that I got picked in the drawing to receive my 2 tickets to the Antique Roadshow this fall!!!! I'm so excited!!! I've got a painting that I have been trying to get positively IDed for years now. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I've got some other stuff too. It's going to be hard to decide what to take. My mom is going with me and taking two things of hers as well!

[​IMG] I hope it goes well!

[​IMG]

2. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

Neat! I love that show. Hope you find out you have Picasso or something of equal value! [​IMG]
    Good luck!

3. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Oh very cool!!! Hope you hear good news on all your stuff and get to meet the big names!

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Thanx [​IMG] Maybe I will even make it into the show [​IMG] All I can think of now is that Will and Grace episode! [​IMG]

5. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    Ya ya...just rub it in! LOL Congrats on getting your tickets!!

I tried for them when they were in Orlando last, never got em. Oh well, let us know how it goes.

Will you be taking anything? Maybe you have the next $100,000 find! [​IMG]

Shannon

6. chcknrs

chcknrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    That is SO cool! My mom got tickets once, and then was ON THE SHOW!!! I have a few things I'd like to try to get on there, can't wait til they come to Portland again.
    Congratulations!!!

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I got an email today telling me my name wasn't chosen [​IMG]

8. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:Sorry Katy!

9. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Congrats!!

Antiques Roadshow is one of the few shows I have the PVR on the satellite set to record.

If they EVER come to Pittsburgh, I'll be BEGGING for tickets.

You'll have to let us know if you get on so we can watch you be the next $100,000 find. [​IMG]

Em

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by