This is what we started out with, an old ice shed with a crumbling and cracked foundation due the the lack of eavestrough to direct water away from the building. Here is the bunker in the coop that we will be using for food storage as its a concrete bunker. There were boxes in it we were going to use for nestboxes, but decided they were too contaminated and threw them out. Here is the inside of the coop, it was used as a toolshed before we got it... the bunker area will be sectioned off for our own little area to make up food, etc. Here is what we plan on doing with the coop... In the picture the run would be 10x10 but I think I've decided to up it to 40x40 or 50x50 but I'm not sure yet. Check back for more photos, tomorrow I will post photos of the coop without the sheathing and siding on! WE'RE GETTING WINDOWS TOMORROW! ... We have eavestrough to go on it, and it's just been a slow process due to the huge amount of bees and wasps we keep finding in the walls.