Would anyone be interested in a Sw. FL swap

STEPHANIELAUREN

♥ Hatchaholic ♥
13 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Fort Myers, Fl
here in fort myers there is a feed store called futurals feed i sent an email to the owner asking if we could have a swap there so ill see what he says back but would anyone even be interested? sometime in november or december maybe?

wheres fort myers? I wish someone would have a swap a little closer in the north west Panhandle area. cloist on to me was gainville thats 6 hrs from me though.

Quote:
check out cmoms thread. there are some in the panhandle. You could always do your own. I do mine at my house. I went to the TSC in arcadia swap but an open parking lot is HOT!
FT.Meyers is near naples . Would take you all day to get there!

yeahh i was looking at the swap page and they are almost all wayy to far for me i dont have my liscence yet (2 more months) and my dad doesnt wanna drive me that far =/ it seems that most FL bycers are in north or central florida =/

Quote:
There's a Poultry Club Swap Meet this Saturday, October 24, 2009 from 8:00am - 12:00pm in Arcadia (about 40 miles north of Ft. Myers) at Turner Exhibit Hall.
Here's the address:
Desoto County Extension Office, 2150 NE Roan St Arcadia, FL 34266-5025

It's not a BYC swap; I think it's a breeder club swap. I'm going!

Hey Sillystunt! Maybe if you go, because i cant get a ride there, i can get tied to your roof lol jk
tongue.png

That would be fun though
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom