Would everyone please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I don't post here often, but I would like to remind fellow chicken lovers that belief in God is not a pre-requisite to being a good keeper of chickens, nor is Christianity universal among chicken-keepers.

I am an agnostic, which means, for me, that I do believe in God, but that no existing religion has "all the answers".

I do not think it is possible for any human to have "all the answers", or to be capable of completely "knowing God", no matter how convincing the spiritual advisors sound.

Last edited:
I just thought I'd say thanks! This website is clean, friendly and helpful! Not all forums are this nice.
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
bow.gif

As a ultra conservative, bleeding heart left wing liberalist. This can make me very understanding, but it can make me dogmatic about what works for my life. A time and a place for everything. I agree that this forum is about chickens, and not religion, politics, and human reproduction.

One of the big problems in this country is some people think they have a right to tell other people not to talk about religion. One of our rights as americans are the freedom of speach. I clearly understand appropriate language and subject matter due to the fact that minors read the threads and are members. For the respect of the minors and their parents we need to keep it clean. Farm life although consists of breeding, biving birth and reproductive organs of the animals on the farm. We keep it appropriate for the minors by using the proper words and attitudes towards such things.

When it comes to religion, a person has a right to believe in what they want to. It isn't inappropriate nor should be offensive for somebody to ask people to Pray for their family member, pet or farm animals. If a person doesn't believe in God then don't pray for them. Whats the big deal. I don't think it is appropriate to discuss religion or politics because they always get heated due to the different beleifs, attitudes and opinions.

To those of you that want prayer for somebody or an animal. I will say a little prayer when I read your post. And I do hope that it helps. For those of you that don't ask, I won't. It's simple as that. There is no need to get offended about the subject.

If your worried about the minors, maybe somebody should monitor the chat room at night. I've had to remind a few people that minors are present. They seem to think it is a dating site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom