Would like some Honest opinions on chickens!

Matilda hen

Songster
7 Years
Apr 11, 2012
Ireland
My Coop
My Coop
Hey , I breed chickens from my own stock , most are cross's as i like to experiment with my only mature rooster , Rocky who is a scots dumpy. i cross him with all my hens , just to see what the outcome is. Id like if you all told me your honest opinipns on them , as i watch them grow up , so find it hard to judge the lil cuties , and would liek to know what you all think :D as a bit pf fun and intrest i suppose , good and bad opinions welcome on all the photos i post. Thanks (some are young , but ill post anway)

Thanks , no they ar'nt the same bird , the one in the first is Memphis , hes snow white , and the one in the 2nd is Ivory , shes got two small black spots on her head , thanks for the opinion :)

Hey , I breed chickens from my own stock , most are cross's as i like to experiment with my only mature rooster , Rocky who is a scots dumpy. i cross him with all my hens , just to see what the outcome is. Id like if you all told me your honest opinipns on them , as i watch them grow up , so find it hard to judge the lil cuties , and would liek to know what you all think :D as a bit pf fun and intrest i suppose , good and bad opinions welcome on all the photos i post. Thanks (some are young , but ill post anway)

I went to youtube and looked at Rocky. He's stunning. It sounds like he's 1/2 cat ... 9 lives ... after so many run-ins with predators and still living to tell the tales.

I like that red pullet above. I think I would mate her back to Rocky and try to get some more red birds. Around here, white birds seem to attract the canine predators, so I try to avoid too many white chickens even though I like them.

Oh , thankyou for looking on youtube haha. Yes , rocky is one brave special lil guy , actually unfortuantley , the red lil guy is showing rooster beahaviour , and i think he is compared to the two definate hens. 3 of them seem to be roo's , while 2 seem hens. But ill remain hopeful haha. Thankyou as well , and nearly all of rocky's chicks arer white , but yes ive had trouble wioth predators :/

Back
Top Bottom