Would like to post in WTB-but I need 10 posts 1st?

lcpotter

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 20, 2011
Would like to post in WTB-but I need 10 posts 1st? Seems like a lot. I don't want to put create frivilous postings, any thoughts on this and maybe it can be reduced in the future?

And thanks so much for this site, it is a great resource.

They do this in a effort to control spam.

Also, I see this thread listed 3 times, you might want to ask the mods to close two of them, this in itself could be considered spam. Just use the report button and just them you have the same post 3 times.

Really, it is super easy to get 10 posts. Doing so will not only make you eligible for selling, but will help potential buyers get to know you better. Members would much rather buy from an active and helpful member on BYC than someone who they've never seen or heard of before.

Introduce yourself, get to know some of our members, post a few helpful replies, and you'll be past 10 posts in no time.

OH, I missed that completely! Yes, to post in any of the sections in the "Buy ~ Sell ~ Auction" category you must have 10 posts. While it is still super easy to get 10 posts, we will look into possibly removing this restriction for the WTB section.

Back
Top Bottom