would you do this (only respond if you like tattoos)

GopherBoyFarms

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Vancouver WA
THE HOUSE OF TATTOO IN GRESHAM IS DOING CRAZY EIGHTS FREE TATTOO ARTIST CHOICE ON DESIGN AND LOCATION FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SEVERAL DESIGNS SOME COOL SOME CRAZY GET DIRECTIONS FROM WWW.thehouseoftattoo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I called them, they are with in 20 min of my home...I am think I may as well go and see what they offer to do...and mybe sway them into the tattoo I want...telling them I can offer them TONS of advertisment (sp) all over the internet.

well...should I go??????????

~~Tiff~

Check them out first - I looked at their portfolio's - the first guy Big Ben does the best work - or work which I prefer, looks like the other guys are still learning or just have a different style, which I don't particularly like.

GO for it.

Go for it if you feel the shop is clean.....I have 3 and am always wanting more
lol.png

No I would not do it. My Tat and the updated version were well thought out, planned, unique to only me and have special meaning to me. I do not get into tats that are walk in and pick off the wall. Personal preference I guess.

Last edited:
I wouldn't unless I didn't care what it was of, how well it was done, or where it was placed... since it appears that is all up to the artist and not yourself. I looked at the portfolios and some of the work was nice but some was pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom