Would you pay $500.00 for this? UPDATE WITH PICS - POST #23!

I think you'd be hard pressed to build a coop like that for less than $300. Its a darn fancy coop for the money. If you aren't that into building things. Go for it.

If you go add up the materials needed to build a coop that size..this is really not a bad deal. Because of the cost of gas, lumber, wire, everything has skyrocketed. If his is the 4x10..that is not a bad price at all. Heck, they sell those tiny lil ego ecocube thingies for over $1200!

That's a very fair price for that. The materials would easily cost 300.00 or more. Probably at least 40 hours labor. I'm very surprised you could find that for 500.00

Quote:
That's one of the problems the one that's in the picture is not the one he built!! Seems to me you'd what to show a pic of what your actually selling not what you think your product looks like. I've seen a bunch of pics that someone copied somthing and it looked nothing like the original.
idunno.gif

Quote:
That's one of the problems the one that's in the picture is not the one he built!! Seems to me you'd what to show a pic of what your actually selling not what you think your product looks like. I've seen a bunch of pics that someone copied somthing and it looked nothing like the original.
idunno.gif

The OP asked if we would pay $500 for that coop and my answer would be yes. If the OP has a feeling it may be a scam, thats a different issue:lol:

Back
Top Bottom