Would you pay $500.00 for this? UPDATE WITH PICS - POST #23!

I emailed the person about sending me a pic of the chicken coop that they built. He said that he will email me pics ASAP. I will keep you all posted.

These are the pics that the builder sent to me this morning. He said that this is the "EXACT" duplicate. What do you think?

These pics together kinda remind me of the little mind puzzler games ("Spot the Difference") we would play as kids (I still like the game today.) when you would have 2 exact pictures side by side and you had to look at them and see what was missing or different in the pics.
gig.gif

Pic from the website - Chicken Mobile Stagecoach

6612_original_500_coop.jpg

Duplicate made by online seller/builder:

6612_coop_dup_2.jpg

6612_coop_duplicate.jpg

looks like he did an OK job... little different, but not too off. The base may even be an improvement since on the original model the hardware cloth is exposed on the base... His pictures don't really sell his product very well, Apparently you shouldn't put your coop under a pine tree unless you want it to look like that. I also wouldn't want him to paint it white anywhere at all, esp near the ground....eew.

I think this is a good price that he is asking, actually. I used scraps to build my duck coop and hardware cloth and pressure treated posts for their small yard and I still spent about 300! Screws and special hardware (higes, bolts, nails, washers) is pricey now and that is what cost me the most; plus I had to make about 8 trips to the hardware store and lumber yard with my husband's huge truck and pay for shipping on my waterers and other specific accessories that aren't sold nearby. I wouldn't hesitate to buy his rendition since he is doing all the labor and providing the materials...he must be retired or something to do that much work for such little profit.

Just make sure the wheels are better attached in the next one he builds.

Very interesting
smile.png

I still would not buy for $500..............for me it is a tad small, unless I am just usuing it for a young chick grow out (4x10). Now if the coop were 4x10 and then the run, I might think about it...............or show it to DH and have him work his magic.

Back
Top Bottom