Wouldn't be cool if.......

The Poultry Peanut

lives under rock
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
BYC had a magazine that we published. Over in breeds/genetics/and showing there is an "article" about meat qualities of Delawares. I think we could do it with 25000 members and lots of AWSOME MODERATERS AND ADMINS!!!! So what do yall think?

Quote:
I know but like a magazine that weird people write. A magazine that would show people why we are weird
love.gif
ing chickens

Quote:
I think if there is a magazine that the BYC owner should own it. Someone here owns this forum. They have worked hard at installing people to keep us in line and bring us a forum that does two things very good. a) there isnt anything about chickens that you cant find out here. Nothin. b) We have a place to chat about just about anything we want to. Sometimes we ruffle feathers but we still get along.

If BYC gets a magazine its us that needs to repay BYC and put up the funds to get it going. Its only fittin that we do that. Magazines take alot of work. First you have to have content. Content month after month after month. Second, you need advertizers. I think BYC could handle the advertizers. Third it would need writers, editors, graphic artist, accountants, management, etc etc etc etc.

So, talk the BYC owner into it and I will pledge funds and I eggspect the Original Poster of this thread to pledge funds. Members should as well. We could probably put up about 5 grand between us to get it off the ground.

Mjd
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom