WOW 18oz Dressed Quail?? HUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
A Coturnix ypsilophora or Brown Quail. Gets around 91g grown... translates into about 4 oz. at least according to my conversion chart. Frankallen posted the link to the Australian info sheet complete with the pic seen in listing.

So not only is the seller lying about the size of their birds, but they are pirating pictures off the internet that are not even the same species? Nice...

They are also repeatedly saying to leave feed back based on the buyer experience and not the hatch results. Once is enough and nobody who ships eggs garantees the hatch rate but thier repeditiveness makes me think they are really shipping steril eggs. There is a report button to the right on this auction page somebody with an account needs to bring this on to ebays attention. I don't have an account or I would, you might even include the link to the pirated img.

Quote:
Not a Butler!! Read the Auction, it says Jumbo Brown Coturnix...

i have read info that jumbo corturnix at 10 weeks usually weigh 15-16 oz. is this true? if so they may weigh that? just asking ?

the 15-16 oz is variant. Some can weigh but they don't all weigh the same. It takes selective breeding to get there.

Quote:
A lot of sellers say that, though I believe once is enough. You'd be surprised how many people will wait until the eggs hatch then leave negative or neutral feedback because they don't get the hatch they expect. One friend of mine told me an Ebay buyer wanted a refund because she only had 10 chicks hatch....from a 12-egg auction! I think I'd be pretty ecstatic over that myself.

Ya me to I just feel sorry for anyone who falls for this. False info, and pirated pic of a differnt species than they are advertizing, bad bad
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom