WOW 18oz Dressed Quail?? HUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is what I got back (unedited):

No this is true. I got them from a breed of them that has breed them for 18 years and weighs them at 18 oz. and this is what I just got in an email from her this morning to place in my auction and email to any one asking:About the quail, just tell them seeing is beleaving. doodlebug

The next time to start charging 1.00 per egg that I was charging to low. Thank you for your interest. This is my first year with these quail.

Sounds like a real wiener to me! pshhh..
hmm.png

He also added this to his ebay listing:

NOTE: JUST IN: FROM THE BREEDER OF 18 years of these QUAIL,sent to me this morning:

About the quail, just tell them seeing is beleaving.

I don't even know what to say....I think I just lost a few brain cells reading it.

Last edited:
I GOT A SIMILAR RESPONSE AND THEY ALSO TOUTED THEIR WHITE MEAT A&MS~~~ NEXT PLEASE!

THIS IS A CON OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE SPECIES AND WHAT THEY'RE SELLING, THIS IS THE EXACT REASON THERE ARE SO MANY MYTHS ABOUT QUAIL, AND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DISLIKE BUYING FROM EBAY. KEEP IN MIND A GREAT MANY OF US HERE SELL LARGE NUMBERS OF EGGS ON EBAY ALMOST EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR, THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU COME ACROSS THE UNKNOWING, OR THE DISCEITFUL
old.gif

AS FOR THE ORIGINAL BREEDER WHY ARENT THEY SELLING THEM INSTEAD OF THIS PERSON?

LOTSA A CRAZY TALK AROUND THIS LISTING, FINDING A LIVE WEIGHT BIRD IN THE 16 OZ RANGE WOULD BE RARE AT BEST... YOU'LL EASILY LOSE RIGHT AT 40% OF THE MASS OF THE ANIMAL IN PROCESSING... 18OZ DRESSED? Y E A H R I G H T ! AND THERE REALLY IS A SANTA CLAUS
he.gif

Quote:
Not a Butler!! Read the Auction, it says Jumbo Brown Coturnix...

i have read info that jumbo corturnix at 10 weeks usually weigh 15-16 oz. is this true? if so they may weigh that? just asking ?

maybe if you shot them 3 times with OOO buck and put a coupla fishing sinkers in their pockets
smile.png

Last edited:
that ain't nothing i had A&M whites that out weight my rock X cornish chickens.

true fact

nobody believe me when i tell them..

had them years ago..

when they get to 10 weeks old , they out weigh by day old rock X cornish CHICKS by a few grams.........seeing is "beleaving"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom