Wow I can't believe I'm doing this, lol - Quick update

Thanks. :p
If I get on, that is.
I'm actually not so opposed to the idea of taking it on now. Originally I just wanted to have some fun with the nomination process - as I said before I wasn't expecting to get many votes, but now I think I'm starting to get into things. :lol:

Thanks guys. :D
Well today they voted for house captains (we do student council voting on Friday) and I felt like part of some special cult because all the year 11s got blue slips instead of pink ones :lau (I think it's because they give double weighting to those in the same year level as the nominees... I don't know why, I spent next to zero time in homeroom and don't hang out with any of the people in my house. :p)

OK, today was the official voting day and everyone got handed out little slips.
I voted for myself. Everyone I asked who applied also voted for themselves. :lol:
Anyway, everyone gets to pick eight peeps to be on the council. I have been ambushed by several year 12s who said they voted for me o-o
And also I hear rumours of some year 10 conspiracy to get me on the council. I'm not sure if this is true. I'm not even sure if I want it to be :lau

I'm not so sure :oops: I don't think anyone besides a couple of my friends in my own year level would have voted for me.
Anywho, results are announced a week Monday. They would be announced next Monday, but
a) That's a public holiday
b) The SACE peeps are on work experience all week anyway

Back
Top Bottom