Wow, I really feel like an idiot.

lau.gif
Too funny!!

Okay. I confess. I do remove the plastic right away. And when possible to reapply it I put it in the instruction manual, which has the receipt stapled to it. Then all attendant paperwork goes in a file in the bottom drawer of the file cabinet. Files are labeled Indoor Equipment, Outdoor Equipment and Garage/Shop Tools, filed by large or small. Extra parts go in a zip top bag, labeled with what they got to and the date of purchase. Those bags go in a box on a shelf in the spare bedroom. Which is more of a storeroom.

gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I actually like to keep the plastic protective film thingy on as long as possible, too, to prevent scratchage.

Sometimes I am good at saving receipts, spare parts, boxes etc, but other time I am not.
idunno.gif

DH does not like me leaving on the plastic protective film thingy!

wee.gif

Uhhh... guess I better go check ours... we've had it for... ohhh a decade or so so I have no idea if there's a filmy jobber on it or not.

Quote:
bow.gif

We're not worthy O Organized One...

Seriously, that's beyond awesome...

Last edited:
My dryer is dying but the washer is only 9 yrs old and works well. DH says this time we should just replace both at the same time and get a set. I told him there was no reason to replace washer...we still have the blue plastic cover on it. The washer is going over to the rental house...do you think they will appreciate being able to take the film off themselves?

Quote:
This is what I do. I was with you this far...

Files are labeled Indoor Equipment, Outdoor Equipment and Garage/Shop Tools, filed by large or small. Extra parts go in a zip top bag, labeled with what they got to and the date of purchase. Those bags go in a box on a shelf in the spare bedroom. Which is more of a storeroom.

This is beyond my capabilities.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom