Wow, I really feel like an idiot.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jun 2, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

"Your new microwave has a vinyl protective coating on it. Do not use microwave oven before removing or it may become more difficult to remove". Now, why didn't I see that label 2 years ago when we got it?

I didn't even NOTICE until I saw it peeling today. [​IMG]

2. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

[​IMG]

3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    [​IMG] When I ordered my washing machine, I of course ordered white. When they delivered it, I politely told them that I didn't order a machine with a blue front! They really wanted to laugh at me.

4. debilorrah

Quote:[​IMG]

I always wondered why the microwave always looked dirty even after I cleaned it. [​IMG]

5. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I'm just glad that someone else done it, besides me [​IMG]

6. twentynine

twentynine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    True story.

I hate to remove the protective plastic coating. If you remove it what ever you take it off of is no longer new.

Dodge pick up 2004-- still has the protective coating on the radio and trip computer.

Toshiba laptop 2007 still has the coating on the cover.

Nikon digital camera 3 years old still has protective coating on display screen.

Black Berry got it for my birthday last year March my daughter called me OCD and ripped the protective coating off in Dec.

Casio wrist watch, managed to keep the plastic on for about three weeks.

Also I am not much on removing price tags, don't know why but I keep'em long as I can.

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

I just had to have the radio in my Hyundai Santa Fe replaced ($1000. part under warranty [​IMG] ) and was getting ready to complain that they gave me a bad one with a dim display and a spot on it. Then I saw the little plastic tab along the edge of the display and removed the protective plastic. [​IMG]

8. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Oh debi, don't feel that, you feel real good when you know that I destroid the microwave one time with putting steel kittle in it [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

Quote:Oh debi, don't feel that, you feel real good when you know that I destroid the microwave one time with putting steel kittle in it [​IMG]

From men I expect that sort of thing. [​IMG] You all never read directions. [​IMG]

10. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I found that coating on my DVD player. It's over a year old. Every time I look at it I think "hey I should take that off". It's still there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by