Wow, I really feel like an idiot.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
"Your new microwave has a vinyl protective coating on it. Do not use microwave oven before removing or it may become more difficult to remove". Now, why didn't I see that label 2 years ago when we got it?

I didn't even NOTICE until I saw it peeling today.
th.gif

gig.gif
When I ordered my washing machine, I of course ordered white. When they delivered it, I politely told them that I didn't order a machine with a blue front! They really wanted to laugh at me.

True story.

I hate to remove the protective plastic coating. If you remove it what ever you take it off of is no longer new.

Dodge pick up 2004-- still has the protective coating on the radio and trip computer.

Toshiba laptop 2007 still has the coating on the cover.

Nikon digital camera 3 years old still has protective coating on display screen.

Black Berry got it for my birthday last year March my daughter called me OCD and ripped the protective coating off in Dec.

Casio wrist watch, managed to keep the plastic on for about three weeks.

Also I am not much on removing price tags, don't know why but I keep'em long as I can.

I just had to have the radio in my Hyundai Santa Fe replaced ($1000. part under warranty
ya.gif
) and was getting ready to complain that they gave me a bad one with a dim display and a spot on it. Then I saw the little plastic tab along the edge of the display and removed the protective plastic.
hide.gif

Quote:
Oh debi, don't feel that, you feel real good when you know that I destroid the microwave one time with putting steel kittle in it
lol.png

Quote:
Oh debi, don't feel that, you feel real good when you know that I destroid the microwave one time with putting steel kittle in it
lol.png

From men I expect that sort of thing.
lol.png
You all never read directions.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom