• Yes!

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Eh, writing is okay.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
(Werewolf story)

There was a place which her father was looking for.

From what Tara remembered, it had started since her mother was no longer among them. Each time, it was a small apartment, too small for an adult and two children, and her father would say to them, always with a smile, "this is our new home." Moving, again and again, when it was too dangerous to remain in one location.

It was hard. But sometimes, she thought they had found what her father was seeking, on the occasions when he’d read stories to her and her brother, Tate by the night, the food he’d prepared and shared with their neighbors, and even in the apartment that, though small, could bring a tight comfort when they were cozy, close to each other. At such times, her father's smile wasn’t sad.

But one day, her father never returned home. On that day, she felt more fear than when her mother didn’t come back. On that day, she thought she would die; on that day, she thought she would lose Tate too.

For the first time, she felt the effects of humans’s hatred against werewolves. For the first time, she transformed.

And she killed, for the first time.

On that day, she and Tate lost everything.

(...for the first time)

(Werewolf story)

From what Tara remembered, it had started since her mother was no longer among them. Each time, it was a small apartment, too small for an adult and two children, and her father would say to them, always with a smile, "this is our new home." Moving, again and again, when it was too dangerous to remain in one location.

It was hard. But sometimes, she thought they had found what her father was seeking, on the occasions when he’d read stories to her and her brother, Tate by the night, the food he’d prepared and shared with their neighbors, and even in the apartment that, though small, could bring a tight comfort when they were cozy, close to each other. At such times, her father's smile wasn’t sad.

But one day, her father never returned home. On that day, she felt more fear than when her mother didn’t come back. On that day, she thought she would die; on that day, she thought she would lose Tate too.

For the first time, she felt the effects of humans’s hatred against werewolves. For the first time, she transformed.

(...for the first time)
OMG. *-*

Bringing back all the feels. Much inspire. XD

(Werewolf story)

(...for the first time)
That is awesome! 0_0

@LittleBrownie

(Note for mah readers: They're brother and sister. XD)
Tate:

Sitting at the table, staring at her, it made me feel so guilty.

Remembering the things I'd done to her... I felt like I didn't deserve to be here, in the same room as her.

Sure, I didn't agree with all of her choices, or the things she'd done, but she had cared for me with everything she had.

My behaviour hadn't been that of a saint either, and my behaviour towards her had been absolutely disgusting.

I wanted to apologise a million times- To get on my hands and knees and beg her for forgiveness. But my ego kept me firmly planted in my seat, waiting on her to make the first move, to break the crushing silence that crowded the room.

For what felt like forever, all I could hear was her heart beat, my heart beat, Alex's heart beat as he stood guard in the other room, and each of our uneasy breaths.

My bottom lip trembled as I tried to force a word, but nothing came out.

She looked up at me and it made my stomach knot.

Her eyes were stern, her body language fierce, but, behind all of that, I could tell she was just as terrified as I was.

"Why?"

That was all she could manage to say.

She looked like she was fighting back the tears, waiting for the answer she desperately wanted to hear.

But I didn't know where to begin.

She wouldn't believe me if I said I'd done it for her.

So what was I supposed to say?

"Tara... I..."

I hadn't said her name in so long, it felt almost uncomfortable.

"I know what I did... It was wrong..."

The words stung my mouth.

"But, if you saw it from my side, you'd know why. You'd understand."

I didn't even apologise. I just shifted the blame, again.

"Explain it. Make me understand."

She said it so directly; it felt like she had changed a lot since our last encounter.

I swallowed heavily.

"I did it for you."

She retorted with a disbelieving "ha".

"I thought.. I thought Caleb could help.
I thought he could make me stronger, so I could protect you for once.
I tried to gain strength in the wrong way, and just ended up hurting you instead."

Why couldn't I have just said that from the beginning?

Tears raced down her cheeks, and she frantically tried to wipe them away.

I wanted to hug her, but I knew we still stood on uneven ground.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered out.

I didn't want her to apologise though. I knew it was my fault. I should've been the one apologising to her.

Seeing her cry made me feel so angry and frustrated.

I stood up and wrapped her into a hug. "Tara, I am so sorry. I promise you, I'm going to make it up to you. Please, please... forgive me."

That was all I could manage. That was all I could say. And I meant every word. I just hoped that she believed me.

Her arms wrapped around me and hugged me back. "I forgive you, Tate."

I've also got a few lines for their catching up, which should be less mushy and more funny. XD

@LittleBrownie

Tate:

Remembering the things I'd done to her... I felt like I didn't deserve to be here, in the same room as her.

Sure, I didn't agree with all of her choices, or the things she'd done, but she had cared for me with everything she had.

My behaviour hadn't been that of a saint either, and my behaviour towards her had been absolutely disgusting.

I wanted to apologise a million times- To get on my hands and knees and beg her for forgiveness. But my ego kept me firmly planted in my seat, waiting on her to make the first move, to break the crushing silence that crowded the room.

For what felt like forever, all I could hear was her heart beat, my heart beat, Alex's heart beat as he stood guard in the other room, and each of our uneasy breaths.

Her eyes were stern, her body language fierce, but, behind all of that, I could tell she was just as terrified as I was.

"Why?"

She looked like she was fighting back the tears, waiting for the answer she desperately wanted to hear.

"Tara... I..."

She said it so directly; it felt like she had changed a lot since our last encounter.

I swallowed heavily.

"I did it for you."

I tried to gain strength in the wrong way, and just ended up hurting you instead."

I didn't want her to apologise though. I knew it was my fault. I should've been the one apologising to her.

I stood up and wrapped her into a hug. "Tara, I am so sorry. I promise you, I'm going to make it up to you. Please, please... forgive me."

That was all I could manage. That was all I could say. And I meant every word. I just hoped that she believed me.

I've also got a few lines for their catching up, which should be less mushy and more funny. XD
C727E5FE-D146-415E-A3D1-CAB0DB5E30C1.jpeg
642DBFBF-488A-48B9-B72D-71250418830C.jpeg

SCREEEEEEEEMMMMM

Damian wya xD jk

(Werewolf story)

(...for the first time)

@LittleBrownie

Tate:

"Why?"

"Tara... I..."

I swallowed heavily.

"I did it for you."

this is good. Mine. *steals*
Jk

Back
Top Bottom