Writing on walls

Also there is the old "<Put Name Here> was here" stuff written on almost everything.

I even saw it written on a toilet paper dispenser in a Target bathroom once. Was the person having such a hard time going they decided to let everyone else know he was sitting on that exact same toilet?

Last edited:
Ha ha, that is funny. :yuckyuck

We were on holiday once and took a paddle boat out on the lake... there were all sorts of "was here" messages underneath all the bridges. :lol:

Also, I seem to be noticing that there are heaps of places where people hang padlocks on bridges or fences - not quite sure what this means, but it's been cropping up a lot recently...

Ha ha, that is funny.
yuckyuck.gif

We were on holiday once and took a paddle boat out on the lake... there were all sorts of "was here" messages underneath all the bridges.
lol.png

Also, I seem to be noticing that there are heaps of places where people hang padlocks on bridges or fences - not quite sure what this means, but it's been cropping up a lot recently...
The locks symbolize "locking in your love". It's a way of saying you'll be together forever. :)

Ha ha, that is funny. :yuckyuck

We were on holiday once and took a paddle boat out on the lake... there were all sorts of "was here" messages underneath all the bridges. :lol:

The locks symbolize "locking in your love". It's a way of saying you'll be together forever. :)

Thanks for the info. That's cute, actually! :]

And it gets better, I'm here scanning at the library and people have autographed the scanner instruction booklets...

I've also seen some pretty weird stuff written in library books. I remember, what looked like a phone number written in one I think. I don't remember calling it, but I can see why someone wouldn't call a.... "book number"? I've also seen names written in them. And again.... some pretty weird stuff.....

lol

"Go vegan"
"Go away"

"The sun gave a SHOUT of light, and after reflecting for a few hours quietly retracted the statement."

I saw some gang symbol written in a collage bathroom stall (it said something like "<place some city name here> gang" with like.... flowers? around it).

There are also other things never meant to be seen while riding the porcelain pony.

hide.gif
The horror.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom