Wry Neck - Confused about treatment

Pics
Ok- to answer your questions-
Her eyes are clear nice and black.. Her breathing is normal except last night she was gasping while eating a few times- ( opened beak for air) but she only did this say 3or 4 times them stopped. I haven't noticed her doing it again. ( ?)
She was loosing feathers last week- I was just finding them in her cage - what does that mean? She is warm not hot, she was actually shaking a little this morning and I thought she was cold- so I added another blanket to her cage to keep her snug ( it's going into winter here so nights and mornings are getting chilly. But only down to like 12'C ...I haven't seen any more blood in her poo- it's still watery ( runny ) but like you said that's probably cause of the liquid she's having.

Her vent is ok I think- I had to trim the feathers around it as they were caked with poo. When I've looked at her vent its like going in and out like pulsing ( hope that makes sense)
She's a little dirty down there but I'm too scared to wash her in case she gets a cold :( so I just trimed the pooy feathers off....

Also I was excited the other night cause I could feel her crop had food in it :)
But in the morning it wasn't as full but I could still feel the bulge. It's never been completely empty since I felt it with food.. It goes down a little but it's definitely NOT empty (?) is that not good??

I wish I knew what was wrong with her :( I have to keep rubbing her to get her to feed- & she only eats like they drink water.. She's not peaking at the food - I put the tip of her beak inn the liquid and she'll just slurp it a little. Then I hold her head up and she swallows.. Like I said very time consuming but ill keep doing it....
I thought she'd have improved more by now at least be awake and wanting to eat but nope- she is just sleeping 100% of the time...
Her comb is Black and only small, not sure how I can squeeze it but ill have a look..

Thanks again for helping me :)

I just took some pics of her to show you.. I keep thinking she's not improving :( but her head has moved around to more front on, so that's improvement isn't it??
I took a pic of her eye opened for you- although it was a challenge to get her to keep it opened - she sleeps 100% of the time :(

I just took some pics of her to show you.. I keep thinking she's not improving :( but her head has moved around to more front on, so that's improvement isn't it??
I took a pic of her eye opened for you- although it was a challenge to get her to keep it opened - she sleeps 100% of the time :(

Back
Top Bottom