In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 19, 2011
I am interested in buying:

White Leghorns
Rhode Island Reds
Golden Comets
Buff Orpingtons

I'm not 100 set on the above breeds so if you have anything available, please reply and I'll look into the breed.

I am hoping for an assortment of around 10. My coop and run can house a total of 16 comfortably.

I have searched everywhere, even craigslist with no luck. I would rather not start from chicks.

I am hoping to find some White Leghorns or Buff Orpingtons if I can.

I am willing to drive up to 50 miles from Ithaca, NY (14850). I wouldn't mind paying to have them shipped either.

Thanks!

Last edited:
not sure where Ithaca is but I'm in NYC or can also go as far as NE PA. I have about 10 bird that I'm looking to sell . I have a light brown leghorn, sulmatra, polish, sultan, a buff orpington,white rock and a few other that I haven't decided on yet. I have a house in pike county PA so if you are interested we can meet there.I also have a 3 month old welsummer.

Quote:
We are exactly two hours from Scranton, PA. How far are you from Scranton - or better yet, where exactly in PA are you?

about 40 minutes from scranton. I'm near lake wallenpaupack. You probably pass that one the way to Scranton. I'm in pike county

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom