WTB: Assortment of eggs for hatching North carolina/USA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Orpingtonman, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Orpingtonman

Orpingtonman Chillin' With My Peeps

I am looking for anybody that has an "assortment" of eggs that you may be able to sell. Breeds are not an issue. The reason im bringing this up is i want to try my hand at hatching under a broody but i don't need as many as the hatcheries require you to order. Im only looking for between 5-10 eggs (5-8 would be ideal) that i can let my brood'ys sit on em and see what i can come up with. i will gladly pay for the eggs and shipping and maybe send some eggs back when i get some crossing going. Please let me know what you have and we can sure go from there. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

Mike

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I have plenty of Rhode Island Red eggs If you ar intrested in them . I could proabbly throw in a silkie and an easter egger if you wnat a mixed set. Just let me know .

3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:I have some eggs I will send you. I have barred rocks, silkies, RIR cross's and EE's. Let me know if you are interested.

4. Orpingtonman

Ive got a RIR roo and a Buff Roo that would go great with a silkie and EE. How much would you take for an even assortment w/EE,silkie and RIR?

5. Orpingtonman

WOW BR, silkies and EE's!!! whatcha want for em Barnyard

6. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    For 8 eggs I'll take $12 and that includes shipping.

7. Orpingtonman

Done deal barnyard i can ssend you a money order if you like

8. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    That is fine. When do you want the eggs?

9. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I would take $12.00 for the assortment including shiping. Let me know if intrested . I can ship them out anytime.

10. Orpingtonman

Thanks newnanchic but i have alrady closed a deal with barnyard. Thank you again and let me know if you need anything from me.

Mike

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by