WTB BCM Chicks

nick10atl

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 20, 2009
Winder, Ga
I am looking for 6 to 8 bcm chicks that can be shipped to me or is local so i can pickup. looking for top quality marans prefferablly from Ron Presley line. will pay top dollar.

ANYTHING OTHER THEN WADE JEAN LINE

Last edited:
I am in Newnan Georgia . I have Black Copper Marans they are the C1 Wade Jeane lines . I just put eggs in the incubator so It will be a few weeks . If youa re intrested send me a pm. Thanks

I am in Newnan Georgia . I have Black Copper Marans they are the C1 Wade Jeane lines . I just put eggs in the incubator so It will be a few weeks . If youa re intrested send me a pm.

Thanks but i already have this line and am looking for something different to put with these.​

I have six that hatched yesterday, but they are Wade Gene x Ron Presley lines, locted in So Cal, Riverside.

How much are you wanting for all 6 including shipping?​

Too late, they will be three days old by Monday, too old to ship two more days (if they are lucky) with no food and water. Their yolks will be all used up by the time they even get to the post office and they would all be dead when they got there. If I had known i could have got them sent yesterday morning, but Monday morning... too late in my book. I have another batch of the same, out of nice dark eggs that you could be on a waiting list, non committal-like. I could just PM you when they hatch and see if you are interested. I think they went in the bator on the 25th? I forget. Or the first... Anyhow, there's those, coming down the pike still... if interested. I would want $20/chick straight run.

Back
Top Bottom