WTB Buff orp eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nickori, May 8, 2009.

1. nickori

nickori Out Of The Brooder

Nov 13, 2008
    Temple
    Looking to buy some buff orp eggs. I live in texas. I had the names of a couple of folks on here and deleted the emails and must start my search over again. If anyone has any, please let me know.

Thank you
    Nicki, Temple Texas

2. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    I have plenty - please PM me if interested.

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I have some. [​IMG] I can sell them for $20 a dozen and that will include shipping, tracking, and insurance!!!!!! PM me if you want them. I will collect today and tomorrow and have them in the mail Monday.

4. tazzy

tazzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    Hi there - I have fresh buff orp eggs that I'm happy to sell you. I can ship whatever day next week you'd like them to go out. Just let me know how many you need. They will be fresh eggs because I only send eggs that are up to three days old, never any older than that.

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, I have beautiful buff orpingtons...They are healthy and were raised on a chemical free farm.

Here are their photos.
    [​IMG]

I have one rooster to 4 hens and I have had just great hatches and reported high fertility as well.

Please pm me if interested.

I do take paypal.

I wrap them carefully in the same way I like to receive my eggs. Please check out my reviews on the rating page.

Many thanks and have a blessed day

Last edited: May 9, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by