WTB Dead/otherwise unsellable birds

tenmob

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 13, 2013
Looking for someone in the Los Angeles/Orange county area who would be willing to let me grab whatever meat birds they have that end up dead or in otherwise unsellable condition. I feed a bunch of animals and as long as it isn't actually rotten it's fine.

Looking for someone probably larger scale, as I was hoping to pick up a bunch at a time. (not massive quanities, but trying to avoid roadtrips for like one dead bird :p)

Are you feeding a raw diet to your dogs and looking for that reason? Craigslist is a great resource for that if so. Lots of hunters have last seasons freezerburned meat and will give it away :)

Are you feeding a raw diet to your dogs and looking for that reason? Craigslist is a great resource for that if so. Lots of hunters have last seasons freezerburned meat and will give it away :)
Man I wish we had hunters around here. I'm in southern california and tried ads like that with no luck.
Was ideally hoping for whole animals though, because it is mostly large snakes and monitors!

Back
Top Bottom