1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB DFW TX button quail coturnix bob white eggs or birds PICK UP ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TrinkaPuppy, Mar 23, 2009.

1. TrinkaPuppy

TrinkaPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2009
    DFW, Texas
    Subject says it all--
    looking for as many button quail as I can get--within reason (or hatching eggs),
    a trio bob white quail (or some hatching eggs)
    a trio of coturnix (or some hatching eggs).

(also desperately looking for Serama and a silkie pullet in Chickens--just throw it out there!)

Looking for these near Denton, TX--I'm in Ponder.
    Will drive depending on what's available.

Want to pick up.

Please email with prices/locations.

Thanks!
    Bethany

2. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    I have near two dozen button quail in the incubator right now due to hatch in 10 days.

I also have 2 dozen coturnix quail due to hatch at the same time, and a second batch two weeks after that.

I am in the Fort Hood/Killeen area.

I am also hatching out seramas (sale only after grown and laying) and a couple of silkies /sizzle eggs (silkies mated with frizzle cochin), and a varied mix of other bantams.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  3. TrinkaPuppy

TrinkaPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2009
    DFW, Texas
    I have *just* found out that we will likely be moving to San Antonio. We are talking to a realtor about selling this house soon, so no more birds for a little while.
    However, if we do move out there, we are hoping to rent/buy a house with some property, so I'm going to keep your name, and contact you to see what/when you have stuff ready.

Thanks!!!
    =0 )

Bethany

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by