WTB eggs jersey giants Black Australorp also RIR/Americana/Brahma

maf2008

Songster
12 Years
Feb 19, 2009
First time to hatch eggs, I have lots pullets and need a few pure roosters.... in the yard- The feed store said some were roosters, but were wrong.

Looking for mostly PURE eggs.

WTB jersey giant eggs black or white and/or Black Australorp
(if some eggs crossed bred OK)

RIR, Americana/Auracona and Brahma any colors.

Can any one ship me a batch of these eggs? 24 a few extras for damage just in case.

Will pay by Paypal or check (you can wait till check clears)

What is price? Have you shipped before? Need photos.

I have Black Australorp hatching eggs from my free range non-certified organic flock. These hens are breed pure. $8 a dozen plus $12 shipping.

17116_black_australorps.jpg

I also have blue-green eggs from my Ameraucanas.

17116_amereggs.jpg

And newly offered Silver Cuckoo Marans $12 a dozen plus shipping.

17116_resize_of_imgp2322.jpg

Black Astralops look great! I want to get a dozen eggs mixed up from different roosters and hens if possible to get hopefully
2 roosters out of the bunch.

I will get my incubator set up and give you pm message soon. Do you have fertile eggs each week? or just today? Thanks

Oh by the way, I have lots of marans and americanas too, So I will need a dozen 6 and 6 of each to get maybe one rooster each of americana and hopefully the maran.

lol.png
What colors are your maren and americana roosters? any photos?

if not just tell me the color. I will get out my bator and get ready to place my order soon. many thanks
smile.png

I get a couple of dozen everyday, so I should have what you need at any time.

Thanks for the good words about my chickens.

to Pam;

oh so gorgious OK to the Black Jersey Giant eggs. What is price for 1/2 doz and one doz? I have 5 black hens just need one roo and a few more pullets. I will get my bator our and give you a pm soon. Standing by... this is my first hatch and I want to be careful. Thanks
smile.png

Quote:
My Prices are:
6+ for $8
12+ for $15
24 for $25
Plus $11 for shipping and handling.

Back
Top Bottom