WTB FBCM hatching eggs

Jenikate

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire
Looking for some French Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. Strong egg color is very important. Please pm me with any info and pictures. I am in NH. Price is not an issue for the right eggs.

I have eight closed flocks of FBCM.
We only raise Black copper Marans, and raise around 300 per year for our organic egg production.
We have the fallowing
2 flocks of Bevs,
1 Flock of C1 Jean 3 year old flock from the Original Breeder who used to run mydarkeggs.com
2 Flocks of Ray Valentine
1 Flock of Cottage Hill
2 Flocks of Marans of Miss
Been breeding to the French standard for 7 years. All eggs are at least a 6.

We sell hatching eggs from March to first week of May only.
Then the eggs all go out to the farmers markets.

Pm me if interested

sincerely,
Lars

Looking for some French Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. Strong egg color is very important. Please pm me with any info and pictures. I am in NH. Price is not an issue for the right eggs.

Jenikate, we have French Black Copper Marans, Also Blue/Black/Splash pen yielding all three of these colors, one pen that yields only Blue Coppers and Wheaten Marans.https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...s-possibly-a-few-wheaten-marans-hatching-eggs

We have three pens of the FBCM pens. Pictures of our birds/eggs are on prior listings. Our FBCM pens are the darkest of all of the varities. We have been working with marans for many years now. More photos are on ouir website and our facebook as well. Feel free to write me here or [email protected] our farm e mail. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom