WTB: Guinea Eggs in Spring

JM hatchery has guinea fowl year around. He can ship you earlier than anyone I know. He has the French Guinea that are much larger than the standard guinea. I am not sure if he ships eggs or not, but last year he was the only place that had guinea breeders that layed before about June.

JMhatchery. I am sure if you google just that his site will come up. Hope I have helped.

He does sell eggs, so I'll see how that goes! Anyone have pieds?

Last edited:
You can send me a PM in the spring, I have a couple guineas that should start laying in the spring, There are a couple around here that have hatched eggs from me. I have pied, lilac, white, etc....... how many you want???

HPIM0223.jpg

i have hatched gorgous babies from marlin for my gram and have orders to fill in spring for them for friends who loved seeing them, especially the lavanders. highly reccomended stock, very gorgous and nice and healthy!!

marlin add me to ur list for spring!! looking for so far that i know of about 2dz eggs and as long as u can put as many lav in there as possible they will be tickled,lol. i can't wait to hatch more cuties from ya i enjoy the short visit with me for the time they r here and they r starting to grow on me.
hide.gif

thanks,
silkie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom