Wtb- Rhode Island Red and Light Sussex Melbourne Australia

Hi there looking to buy Rhode Island Reds and Light Sussex Pullets
Prefer unvaccinated
Hi I'm from Italy and I have light Sussex hens who breed pure. I obviously can't and won't ship living chicks or pullets but I can give you hatching eggs if you'd like. I'm not 100% sure the eggs would survive shipment or if Australia will let you get them without taxes or permits being needed. I don't want money but I can only give you about a dozen eggs.

Hi I'm from Italy and I have light Sussex hens who breed pure. I obviously can't and won't ship living chicks or pullets but I can give you hatching eggs if you'd like. I'm not 100% sure the eggs would survive shipment or if Australia will let you get them without taxes or permits being needed. I don't want money but I can only give you about a dozen eggs.
Hello, thank you for your very kind offer, I'm not sure how to import, and I'm not sure whether the eggs would survive such a trip, even if it was allowed. I will keep trying locally. It's extremely kind, thank you anyway.
Cheers.

Hello, thank you for your very kind offer, I'm not sure how to import, and I'm not sure whether the eggs would survive such a trip, even if it was allowed. I will keep trying locally. It's extremely kind, thank you anyway.
Cheers.
Ok, Im happy to give you some or some other breeds I'm breeding if you figure out how or if you ever want. Not sure if I specified but I'm in Italy and it's infinitly easier for me to send you eggs than if it was someone in America as it would be a shorter trip. Just feel free to ask if you ever want to.😁

Back
Top Bottom