WTB: SHOW BATCH SILKIE, POLISH, FRIZZLE, AND D'UCCLE EGGS!!!

ket806

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 7, 2012
Hello I am in lubbock Texas and I am wanting to get some eggs to hatch out to hopefully show or breed!!!
I am interested in silkies, polish, frizzles, and D'uccles to start with!!!! Can anyone help??!!!!

I have Bd.Silver Polish,White Crested Black Polish, Mille Fleur D Uccle, & White D Uccle bantams. Also have large White Crested Black Polish. "horstmanspoultry.com"

Hello I am in lubbock Texas and I am wanting to get some eggs to hatch out to hopefully show or breed!!!
I am interested in silkies, polish, frizzles, and D'uccles to start with!!!! Can anyone help??!!!!
I have blue, black, splash, partridge and white and buff silkies. We have several listings for silkies. Below is our most recent.https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/36/chicken-hatching-eggs

More pics are available in our albums as well as web site. Please do read the descriptions and message me here or on our farm e mail, [email protected] with questions. Thanks and have a blessed day.

I cannot help you , other than to say I live in Lubbock. I am new in the chicks world. Mine are chicks and bathams. i bought a bator and set 42 eggs they were to hatch the Dec. 4 but none hatched. When I candled them they were all at the same stage of maturity. I think my problem was humidity. I would like to see your chicks or maybe we could get together and talk. frances 797 2844.. This is not a come on as I am a 82 year old old woman.

I cannot help you , other than to say I live in Lubbock. I am new in the chicks world. Mine are chicks and bathams. i bought a bator and set 42 eggs they were to hatch the Dec. 4 but none hatched. When I candled them they were all at the same stage of maturity. I think  my problem was humidity. I would like to see your chicks or maybe we could get together and talk.   frances 797 2844.. This is not a come on as I am a 82 year old old woman.

Absolutely I will give you a call!! What is the best time?

Back
Top Bottom