Frizzle Feather farms, is in NC, I got some NN/Frizzles eggs, they also had polish.
They didn't hatch well from so far away, but I did get this one...
roha.PNG

I have NN cuckoo and other cuckoos that are frizzles but don't count as frizzles for breeding, ie., two cuckoos breeding don't make a frazzle which can have poor feather quality, bad hearts, and shorter lives. These are too young though. I have two older black frizzle hens laying eggs, but I can't ship those to you there or I sure would!!! I bet that would cost an arm and a leg shipping eggs from Wisconsin to you. ☺️ Plus, whoa, what they would go through on THAT trip!

There has got to be breeders somewhere by you that will ship you eggs. I found some on eBay, and word of mouth right here on BYC.

I have NN cuckoo and other cuckoos that are frizzles but don't count as frizzles for breeding, ie., two cuckoos breeding don't make a frazzle which can have poor feather quality, bad hearts, and shorter lives. These are too young though. I have two older black frizzle hens laying eggs, but I can't ship those to you there or I sure would!!! I bet that would cost an arm and a leg shipping eggs from Wisconsin to you. ☺️ Plus, whoa, what they would go through on THAT trip!

There has got to be breeders somewhere by you that will ship you eggs. I found some on eBay, and word of mouth right here on BYC.
Thanks so much!!! ♥️

Back
Top Bottom