WTB - Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GracefulBantams, Sep 29, 2009.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    After loosing all my Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantams to a raccoon break in ([​IMG]). I really would like to get replacements for them as soon as possible. Please no shipping, I would like to arrange a meeting in S. OK or N. TX.

Thanks

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I wish I can help you but the Silver spangled Hamburg Club does not have any members close to you. Maybe Jim LaGendre can help you get started.

3. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I looked on this website for breeders, but the closest one is about 8 hours away- http://www.northamericanhamburgs.com/
    I
    may have a lead on a rooster from someone pretty local I sold hatching eggs to....
    Loosing my birds was awful, but what makes it worse is that I have them entered in shows these next two weekends....and now I don't have them to show [​IMG]
    So, the best would be if I was able to get some at least in time for one of the shows

4. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Hi! I raise SQ bantam silver spangled hamburgs and I have a batch to hatch first of next week and I can ship at 2 weeks old weather permitted I use heat packets and everything. Mine feather out fast.

5. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thanks, but I would really rather find some adults for sale.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by