WTB Turken rooster

Vamvakas

Songster
8 Years
Sep 30, 2011
North Branford, CT
Looking to buy a LF adult turken rooster that's not too old, but I would like him to be a big rooster 8+lbs if possible.

I don't care what color he is and don't care for show. I just need a big, healthy, nice rooster and somone that can ship him.

The payment will be through PayPal. Pm me if your selling. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a Turken(NakedNeck). He's not very old I'd say about three months old. He's not a pure though. His dad was my NN rooster hybrid. His lineage was dad was a black NakedNeck the hen his mom was a jubilee rhode island red. but he looked like a naked neck with the bow tie .

My little roosters mom was my black copper marans hen. So the little guy is NN x Black Copper Maran. He is red like his father was and has the bow tie like his dad. Not sure if you would be interested since he's not pure NakedNeck. The chicks I got from his dad have all turned out looking NakedNeck. His dad weighed 12 pounds before I gave him away. so my little rooster we call him pizza will throw Naked Necks with bow ties :)

Good Afternoon; I am new to BYC. I hatched 13 chicks several months ago. (all pure breeds) I have one white turkin That I am looking for a home for. (I posted them on craigslist and you can't imagine the weirdos.They wanted everthing else but free roosters) I also have the sweetest Red Blue Laced Wyandotte that also needs a home. I don't want someone to take them thats going to kill them. I live on Long Island. New ad on craigslist unded Farm and garden sale items search for chickens free. Thanks Carol PS they aren't 8 #'s yet.

Back
Top Bottom