WTB Turkey, Chicken & Pheasant Hatching Eggs

Themartinfarm

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 8, 2009
The Oregon Coast
I'm looking for:

Bourbon Red, Royal Palm, White Holland & Blue Slate hatching eggs.

Welsummer, Cukoo Maran & Silkie hatching eggs.

Any kind of Pheasant hatching eggs that are available.

I'm not only looking for good fertility but reasonable prices including shipping.

Thank You,
Tori

Hi, our turkeys have stopped laying for the season, but I'd be glad to provide turkey eggs for you next year. Of the varieties you requested, we do have the royal palms and the bourbon reds.

We've been SOO blessed to have a beautiful and healthy, wonderful purebred, non hatchery Welsummer flock. Please let me know how many eggs you are seeking and I'll be glad to provide a price for you. We also add extra eggs when they are available.

Here are pictures of the flock..Our rooster was shy in his cameo shot but you can see a better face picture in the fuller flock picture.

8875_shywelsummerroo.jpg

Our flock is here:

8875_welsummerflock.jpg

All our poultry are raised on a small chemical free farm where we also sell veggies and bunnies and goats. Our poultry get the best possible feed and grains and veggies from our gardens as well as year round access to grass.

Please let me know if how many eggs and if you have other questions. Thanks and have a blessed day.

The only breed of turkey that we have laying now are beltsville whites...the rest will be next fall.

Back
Top Bottom