WTB Yellow Golden or Lady Amherst Pheasants

texpainthorse

Chirping
5 Years
May 20, 2014
I am looking for Yellow Golden Breeders and Lady Amherst Breeders. I have plenty of Red Golden. I am in Central Texas. Please pm me with details.
Thank you!

i have red golden but have not a clew what to sell them for can you tell me and thank you for your time. Ron

Hi Ron,
I bought a TRIO for $80.00 that were about 6 months old. Then I bought 2 pairs from an exotic sale that were priced at $18.00 a bird, about the same age as the first, so I paid $72. . I see chicks go from $10 - $15 each.
Actual breeding pairs I see go for $75-$125!. Mine were very young so I got them a lot cheaper.

I know that is rather vague but those are the prices I see.

Good luck!
Ginger

i think i got a good deal i got 5 for 20 bucks yes they are young id say when i got them 2 month and now there about 3 months.something else id like to know when will i know there sex and when or what age do they lay eggs. thanks again for your time Ron

You got a real good deal.If you look at their eyes,the iris of the male will be blue or a cream color,the hen will be brown.They willy next spring and they will be fertile.
In N.H.,Tony.

You got a real good deal.If you look at their eyes,the iris of the male will be blue or a cream color,the hen will be brown.They willy next spring and they will be fertile.
In N.H.,Tony.

Pics of young pair. She has a scar on her head. Was pretty badly beaten up when I got her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom