WTT: Hatching eggs? WA STATE WILL SHIP, Pheasant, duck, chicken eggs!

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
For sale or trade:

I have 6+ Black Cayuga eggs, parents are from Holderread's $22 SHIPPED

8+ Black/blue orpington eggs (standards) $18 SHIPPED

2+ Yellow Golden Pheasant Eggs $14 SHIPPED

Will trade for:

BLRW
bantam salmon favs
bantam houdans
white, bearded, exceptional quality silkies
blue, lavendar, or chocolate (solid) muscovies
goose eggs--certain breeds

Thanks,

~Heather~

Hi Heather,

Your timing is impeccable - impeccably wrong that is!
tongue.png

I literally just bought 5 Cayuga ducklings about 3 hours ago. They came from a pair that included the Drake that won the WFF Show last December.

I would've bought your eggs had I not just done that. You can't go wrong with Holderread's stock as long as you maintaining good breeding standards.

Btw, how are those Crevecoeurs doing?

God Bless,

Well, I lost the roo....
sad.png
back in the beginning of May. I was just him tamed & to not try to ninja kick me in the jugular with is razor sharp spurs every time I gathered eggs...he was out in the horse pens and got stepped on or something. Probably was dusting bathing...flatter than a pancake.
roll.png
Luckily, I had the hen separated with him since I bought them...so I had some eggs....so far, I've hatched out four chicks with two more developing in the incubator. They hatch out to be vigorous and hardy! Not to mention extra cute. I sold two batches of eggs (shipped them off) but so far, have only received feedback from one person. Had one hatch and another one come close but did not hatch. (out of 4 eggs).

So far, with the ones I hatched, it looks like THREE roos and ONE hen. Just my luck, right?

I'll have more duck eggs....and probably some more ducks for sale/trade at some point. This morning, I hatched out four from a breeder back east and they are gorgeous! I needed some new bloodlines....

Hi Heather,

Sorry to hear about Holling (that's what we called him after Holling Vancour from that Alaska TV show). Honest to God, he never once even tried to attack me. Maybe it's because I kept him in with all the other roosters.

Hope you get some good birds from him.

I've got 30 Ameraucana eggs and 30 guinea eggs in the incubator right now and getting ready to set more Ameraucanas and some Welsummers.

God Bless,

Back
Top Bottom