WTT I have BBS Project English Orps, Welsummers, and Olive Eggers.

tazcat70

I must be crazy!
13 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Kansas
My Coop
My Coop
Ok, Let me start by telling you have I have. I have pullets that are I believe 50% English. I hatched eggs that came from Katy who hatched eggs from Julie (Bamachickens) English Flock. The roosters (75% English) I got from Julie in Alabama, they do have red leakage in the necks and so any offspring will have a possibility of having the red. When I picked these up from her the red did not matter to me because I am going to use them in a different project and the red was fine, even desired. I asked for the best type that she had. I had not planned on using them for selling Orp eggs. These will be pure on 3/21. That will be 3 weeks since I separated them. I also have some blue egg layers and Welsummer hens that are being covered by a Welsummer roo if you are interested in that instead.

What I am looking for is Silkies or Showgirls. I just want some fluffy chickens, colors do not need to be pure, but it is preferred. I would like for them to be bearded and have lots of fluff.

So if you are interested in doing a trade please let me know.

Thanks!

ETA: For pictures!

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_8182.jpg

IMG_7711.jpg

Last edited:
I am so sorry. For some reason I missed your post entirely!

How many ya got.
wink.png
Nah, whatever works for you is fine with me. I usually send extras, and currently with my 6 hens, I am getting about 5 eggs a day.

ETA: the 5 eggs a day are from the Orps. If you want the others, then the Wellies are giving me about 2 eggs a day and the EEs about 2 eggs as well.

Last edited:
Well a dog just got into my yard and killed all but 1 of my Wellies and all of my EE's. So those are out.

I have 6 white silkie eggs and 2 that I don't know what color they will be. It's possible those 2 can be frizzled. They came from my mixed pen that I have my brooders in. I would trade the 8 eggs for 6 of your Orphington eggs.

emvickrey

I'm really interested in the trade,but as my luck would have it one hen went broody and the others haven't layed since we had the bad weather come through a few days ago.I'll let you know when they start up again and see if you looking for more.They would be either Showgirls or silkies as I havent seperated the two yet.Whites,blues,blacks,splash,reds.

Back
Top Bottom