WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

I will probably have both. I'll behatching my own so if they are old enough for me to know..I'll be keeping the boys to grow big enough for my freezer. If they are just hatched..I will sell as straight run unless they are the sex liks...I'll know by color for the gals! Looking forward to seeing you!

Quote:
Are we allowed to sell birds from wv? I'm not NPIP- just wondering (I will prob only have chicks, not sure if that matters- I don't know what the laws are transporting birds out of state).

Quote:
I bought some BRs and BSLs at the Gower's stock, I'm pretty sure they were yours. The BSLs are HUGE, from a distance you can't tell them apart from my Black Orps.

Yep...they were mine! Glad they're doing so well. Mine are big too...& such great layers too! Even though the BSL are so big..mine are really sweet & docile.

Hi 4girls1boy
frow.gif
being that your a resident of WV, all you need to do is show up morning of the event and get your birds tested by the state ag guy. He'll get there early and I suggest you do to so you can get back out and be selling by 8-8:30 The swarms come early
wink.png

The swarms come early

LOL No kidding!! I always have a crowd waiting for me, before I even get out of the car!!
Literally!

I am starting to get eggs.... so my hatching season will be starting the end of Feb.

I will bring
wheaten ameracauna
blue marans
sumatra
white phoenix
coronation sussex
exchequer leghorn
mottled d'uccle
peafowl
sebastopol geese
baby goats?​

Peachick always comes stacked and packed
lol.png

I'll add you to THE LIST... everyone, please post what you'll be bringing. I'd like the blog to have a decent sized list before we start our craigslist campaign
big_smile.png

We had great luck at the Chickenstock last year, so will be happy to help this year. Just let me know what needs doing. I have a website I can post it on that is getting good traffic. Can add a Google map for it too. Would be happy to hand out flyers. PM me and send the flyer so I can print it out and get 'em out there. Any time is good for us. We sold out in 2 1/2 hours last year. Whoot! Summer sounds great, as I'll have a bunch of Guinea babies by then. Extending the time is probably good.

Msbear let me know if you want me to post some craigslist ads for you.
Also is posted on the poultry barn website and on mine so yes please post the link to the swap site on your web pages.
Msbear will post a link to flyer she makes for us to print off and pass out.
Thanks Msbear for stepping up again and helping out so much for our swaps!

Back
Top Bottom