WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

Matt, they desperately need breeders to take them on. There are 3 people in the US other than myself (that I know of) that have them. I searched for over a year to find them with the help of the rosecomb federation. If you would like to give them a swing, I'll give you the eggs. You will hatch some nice ones and some not so great ones. I'll help you pick out the nice ones and then breed some of them to blacks and to themselves in the same season. We'll take the cross babies with the nicest heads and put them back to their full wheaten brothers and sisters from the same season the next year. That will really give them a jump in the right direction. I think we can line breed from there and swap birds with eachother to freshen the lines. There is another guy I gave some birds to in Uniontown, PA. He has many rosecomb colors; bbred, barred, mottled, duckwing (Ibelieve) ...lots more than I do.. Im sure he would trade you for some of your wheatens in the future
wink.png

Quote:
I WOULD LOVE eggs! It would be soo much fun to work on this breeding project with you! Well I think we need to plan some trades and such at this chickenstock!

Quote:
Erin did you see the spell check underlines on some of the words?
I also can not get it to print out bigger then 4x5 .
If I copy it to print to try to up the size then you really see the underlines and gets blurry.
Last year I could get it to print bigger and it was clear.
I just thought I would let you know. It could just be me.?
Looks great though!

The new and improved flyer
big_smile.png

edited because it was NOT new and was not improved
roll.png
.. I think something's up with this program. I can only upload it to 300kbs... I can email it to anyone who'd like to pm me and let me try and figure some more
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
ok the link still is small,but I copied it from the thread page to Paint program and printed a full page from that and it came out great!
Thanks Erin.
Have some printing now to start posting.
I will put one at TS in Martinsburg and one at Lowes Fridayalso will post in my Subdv. too.
Feed stores ,farm stores ,farmers markets ,mom&pop stores are all great starting points for posting.
Can some some get Gowers(if they let you) or around there?

Back
Top Bottom