Wyoming Unite!!!!

I started some Cranapple wine two or three weeks ago. The air lock has been pretty quiet the last week or so. I checked on it today. It is at about 10.5% alcohol but still needs to do a lot of settling to clarify it. But... it is really good. I may have to pick up some more Cranapple and start another batch.

I started some Cranapple wine two or three weeks ago. The air lock has been pretty quiet the last week or so. I checked on it today. It is at about 10.5% alcohol but still needs to do a lot of settling to clarify it. But... it is really good. I may have to pick up some more Cranapple and start another batch.

Do you make a lot of wine Bob? Sounds like an interesting hobby!

Do you make a lot of wine Bob? Sounds like an interesting hobby!
I haven't made any for years but felt like I needed to try making the plum wine this year. While I am waiting for it to age some more, Menards had a sale on cranberry juices. Years ago I had made some cranberry wine and it came out real good. Back then it came in a glass container so you just had to add some sugar, yeast and an air lock and wait. Now it comes in a plastic container with an opening too big to fit with a standard air lock so I am doing it in a bucket.

The hard part is waiting.

Good deal, it sounds delicious! How much did you end up with all together (enough to get you through winter I hope)?
I filled five 750 ml bottles. Since I normally only have two or three drinks a year, it should outlast me. Of course I still have two batches of Cranapple wine brewing also.

Back
Top Bottom