Wyoming Unite!!!!

Yesterday's visitor.
full

full

full

Hey guys! I joined BYC just this week. I'm currently in Laramie going to UW. It's been awhile since I've had chickens but I currently have 6 birds. 1 EE, who was supposed to be an Ameraucana, 1 Dark Brahma, 1 silver laced Wyandotte and 1 imposter buff orpington who I believe is a leghorn. I also have 2 cayuga ducks. The two oldest chickens are right around a month old.

Hey guys! I joined BYC just this week. I'm currently in Laramie going to UW. It's been awhile since I've had chickens but I currently have 6 birds. 1 EE, who was supposed to be an Ameraucana, 1 Dark Brahma, 1 silver laced Wyandotte and 1 imposter buff orpington who I believe is a leghorn. I also have 2 cayuga ducks. The two oldest chickens are right around a month old.
:welcome
Welcome to the thread.

Welcome! Those are some good breeds. I have a few leghorns and I wasn’t sure I would like them but I really do. Those hens are really determined foragers!

Welcome! Those are some good breeds. I have a few leghorns and I wasn’t sure I would like them but I really do. Those hens are really determined foragers!
She is certainly the most agressive when it comes to food! She is also the one who wants to spend the most time with us. I was worried briefly that she was a cornish but looking at others, they seem to feather in really splotchy and grow significantly faster than other birds.

Welcome to BYC!!:wee

Back
Top Bottom