Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
Hi neighbors! I live in Utah but come to Wyoming regularly with work so I thought I would see what chicken activity was going on in Wyoming. I have cream legbars, isbars, tolbunts and the usual other odds and ends.

Hi neighbors! I live in Utah but come to Wyoming regularly with work so I thought I would see what chicken activity was going on in Wyoming. I have cream legbars, isbars, tolbunts and the usual other odds and ends.

Yeah what area do you visit in Wyoming, I would be very interested in some cream legbars or some eggs if you sell those

Is there anyone in the Big Horn Basin area? I'm from Worland, currently living in Arizona and hoping to return home soon. I have 13 chickens that will need a temporary home until I can find someplace to live other than my sister's basement.

Hi fellow Wyomingites! I am a fairly new resident in the Cody area, going on a year. We just bought a house and started up a flock right away, something I've been wanting to do for years. I now have eight hens about 11 and 14 weeks old, who are all healthy.

I am wondering where folks in this area buy their chicken supplies. Any favorite stores, best prices, and has anyone found organic feed anywhere?

Also, the people at the store where I purchased my chickens said they came vaccinated, as required by law (?), but didn't know for what diseases. Does anybody know anything about this? Haven't had much luck searching online. Mareks, probably?

Thanks very much, glad to have found you all.

Back
Top Bottom