Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
Blooie - Sweet, know the area around Boulder well. oh and Fyi - the mention of oops, can i take that back was directed towards a fellow responder, not directly towards you Blooie. So sorry for the confusion - total forum posting idiot here. hehe

Everyone, please be patient with me as I have never posted in forums, threads or any of the like LOL I rarely even lurk on my own Facebook page.

Thanks all to your welcomes

Blooie - Sweet, know the area around Boulder well. oh and Fyi - the mention of oops, can i take that back was directed towards a fellow responder, not directly towards you Blooie. So sorry for the confusion - total forum posting idiot here. hehe

Everyone, please be patient with me as I have never posted in forums, threads or any of the like LOL I rarely even lurk on my own Facebook page.

Thanks all to your welcomes

I was teasing about blowing my cover MuttFlock. I think I'm getting pretty well known around the state anyway. My chicks and guineas are everywhere now!
big_smile.png

ps When you respond to a post you can hit the 'quote' button and respond directly to that person. Took me a while to learn all this too!

Last edited:
I was teasing about blowing my cover MuttFlock. I think I'm getting pretty well known around the state anyway. My chicks and guineas are everywhere now! :D  

ps When you respond to a post you can hit the 'quote' button and respond directly to that person. Took me a while to learn all this too!

Ah, wonderful thank you, was wondering how to reply privately. yipee!

Ah, wonderful thank you, was wondering how to reply privately. yipee!

You can also send Private email Messages by mousing over someone's name. It will bring up a list and click on 'Send PM' It won't show up on this message board that way. I just recently learned this when I received a private message in my inbox..
wink.png

Hi Again RedHorseRanch, I discovered I can edit pasts post, so as to not blow covers LOL opps
wink.png

Yes, this site is fun, been researching about caponizing - with my veterinary background of companion animal, as well as larger livestock surgery, I think it would be awesome to learn for myself.

Just in case you haven't already found this thread, here is the link to the thread Graphic Pics of my day learning to caponize.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/675898/graphic-pics-of-my-day-learning-to-caponize

Welcome, glad to see this thread is starting to liven up. I call Jackson home, but I am 40 miles south in Star Valley, technically in Idaho but will always call Wyoming home

Back
Top Bottom