full

Garfield Plantation Cherry blossoms
full

Meteor Cherry blossoms
full

Nanking Cherry blossoms
full
Beautiful!

No blossoms here except the dandelions finally came out yesterday. Barely-swelling leaf buds. The grass is green but not even tallish. 🤷‍♀️ I guess last year scared everyone into a longer hibernation.

As expected the guineas abandoned the nest that the Raven got into. I managed to find a new nest that appears to have been started before the Raven attack.

I did find one more egg that I missed yesterday. That with the two nests I found tonight gave me another 7 eggs. I put them in the incubator bringing the total to 27 guinea eggs.

Crabapple blossoms
full
I saw a violet yesterday. Seriously, the grass has begun growing, but nothing like normal. I can see the trees I planted are alive, but I have to look hard. Our month has't been that bad. Nothing like last year, but the land thinks it's not time to wake yet. I guess it's still shell-shocked. 🤷‍♀️ Your place looks like Eden--speaking of...

Eden had her baby. It's a girl! :love I had to carryher to the barn because it was hailing. Not too cold, but windy, raining, thunder and hail-lets all day.

I just came in from outside. I was cutting the stem off of a strawberry when I noticed a movement on my mustache. I looked closer and saw a sand wasp crawling around on it. I managed to get it to crawl onto my finger. I tried to get a camera ready but when I looked away for a second to switch the lens to AF, it disappeared off of my hand. Temporary end of story, there is a sand wasp loose in my house.
Sand Wasp
full

I just came in from outside. I was cutting the stem off of a strawberry when I noticed a movement on my mustache. I looked closer and saw a sand wasp crawling around on it. I managed to get it to crawl onto my finger. I tried to get a camera ready but when I looked away for a second to switch the lens to AF, it disappeared off of my hand. Temporary end of story, there is a sand wasp loose in my house.
Sand Wasp
full

Beautiful photo!

Back
Top Bottom