Ya know, This is the price I pay...

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

That is soooo sad about the little girl!!!

Quote:
Aww thanks. LOL I have a timeout picture from the LAST time they pulled something like this.

Edited: Photo was up long enough.

Last edited:
I had a similar situation when my boys were around that age. Well, the oldest was 2 1/2 and the baby was 4 months old. We just moved into base housing when we were stationed in Okinawa. Thank goodness for industrial tile floors in base housing! I fell asleep on the couch after getting up that morning and when I woke up and put my feet on the floor, I stepped in about 1/2 inch of water. I freaked out! I ran to the bathroom and there in the toilet was a whole roll of toilet paper! I guess the oldest had decided to unroll the whole thing and put it in the toilet and try to flush (we were trying to potty train him so he knew what it was for!). I finally found a shop vac ( I ran out of towels to use!) and got it cleaned up. I am so glad we didn't have carpet and very little furniture so nothing got damaged. He was into EVERYTHING when he was little. I sure hope your little ones didn't cause serious damage and you can fix it easily!

OH SHELLIE!!!!

Maybe they just figured they were getting the dirt on the walls and floor all soft so it would be easier to clean the walls off.

The big question is DID THEY HAVE FUN!!!! I would give anything to have my kids playing like that together again. I have 2 DD 12 and 14 going on 24 and 28 with attitudes to match. I giggled when I read this and figured those 2 must have been having a ball. Maybe I look at it differently. It is just STUFF, stuff can be replaced and stuff can be cleaned. you cannot take stuff with you when you go but you can sure leave memories behind! They will laugh about this later on in life around the holiday table, recounting the time when they had super soaker wars in the bathroom and ...............................
lol.png

BTW, your youngest looks like pure ornery made over! The oldest looks like the ring leader and the youngest looks like the provider of the orneriness.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Jmajors. Yeah, they had a blast... until they saw me coming down the hallway. Then the baby split and let my oldest take the rap.
lol.png

Here's a recent photo, that time out was from a year ago?

Edited... Photo was up long enough.

Last edited:
Don't be fooled. Those cute smiles do the same thing as that laser gadget in "Men in Black". They shoot you those smiles and you suddenly have no recollection of them ever doing ANYthing wrong in their whole adorable lives! Turn away, DON'T LOOK!

My daughter was just like that when she was little. She is 26 now and I remind her all the time she will have one just like her one day. I think thats why she dosent have any kids yet!
She spent the night with nana and colored smiley faces on the WHITE formal living room carpet with red LIPSTICK!
She painted her baby brothers eyelids and face with fingernail polish, and said "I made him purty"
Vaselene dosent wash off a bathroom mirror very easy!
And she with her baby brother painted their daddys motorcycle with grey porch paint!
She flushed my car keys down the toilet TWICE!!
And gave herself a haircut more than once!
One time she climbed in the kitchen cabinet and fell asleep, and when I couldnt find her and began to panic, I called the police and said my 3 year old was missing, They came and was making a report when she woke up and came out!!
You had to watch her constantly because 5 minutes was all it took for her to be into something!

OMG how adorable!!!! When my older two where that age the locked me out of the house....for like only 2 minutes but it felt like 2 hours. They stood at teh front door pointing and laughing at me...I thinkI suffered a coronary that day....lol. It's true that l'il girl puts things in perspective. I think kids that get into mischief are brilliant in their own way (at least that's what I always told myself and that's why mine are all still living).
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom